We qualify for many homeschool charter programs reimbursement* options. Double check with yours.
Admissions is open to children and youth ages 5-13 years old who are ready to have fun while learning.
We have two locations.
- West Jordan location meets on Tuesdays from 10 am-2 pm
(bring your own lunch) at 8576 S. Redwood Road.
- Bountiful Location will meet Wednesdays from 10 am-2 pm
(bring your own lunch) at 1296 E. Lakeview Drive.
Save your spot for the 2014-2015 school year.
To guarantee a spot for your student fill out the registration form below and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. When we are full we will start a waiting list.
- Fall semester: September 9 – December 10, 2014
- Winter semester: January 13 – April 29, 2015
- Ignite Academy’s optional trip to New York, Niagara Falls, & Washington DC (May 1-8, 2015)
- Single Semester Tuition: NEW Family Pricing
1 student: $374/student
2 students: $354/student
3+ students: $324/student
- NEW Member Discount Pricing: $297/student per semesterMembership=Commitment to attend both Fall and Winter Semesters. Members receive a 20% discount on tuition.
- Material fee for each semester: $25/student (subject to change)
- Flexible payment plans available.
Registration closes on Friday, Sept. 5th at noon.
West Jordan location only has 2 spots left and Bountiful location has 8 spots left as of Tuesday, Sept. 2.
My Tech High: Our program qualifies as 3rd Party Provider for 4th period, Social Studies and/or we can also be a 6th period Elective. If you sign up for one of those classes you will be reimbursed $300. If you sign up for both of those classes you will be reimbursed $600.
Harmony Ed: We are a co-op partner with Harmony Ed. Receive reimbursement from $125-$500 for core classes and/or choose to use your $300 bonus toward Ignite Academy. Call Allison Richardson with questions: 801-836-4126.
Canyon Grove Distance Learning: If you are spending the majority of your schooling at home you have up to $450 to be reimbursed on Ignite Academy.
(I have contacted both of these organizations and what I posted above is how they responded to me. If you have ANY questions about reimbursement please contact your charter school directly so you get the best information.)